View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 06:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default hay

were all here for you. An injury is never fun but I do feel you, and wish you the best. And I aint gonna lie its downright terrible to be as young as you are and be dealing with this. Im 29 and feel way to young to be cripled by this crap. But there are people in their 80's that feel way to young as well.
We are all in the same boat pain is pain and love is love.

Being a bit older though you deal feel terrible when you see kids hurt. It just aint right. It's like with my kid when he falls and gets hurt I wish it was me.

What mark said about him wanting you to have a better life than weve had takes a man to say that and mean it. Thats mad deep and hocky is telling you that alot of us were atletes and full of zest for life until the wires got tangled.

Take care of your self now and become a teacher and mother and friend to help others in need. In giving we can recieve.

I traveled all around the country skateboarding and living life until I hit my head. 16 years after I started my soul searchin. I dont know if I can ever skate again. And most people only love a few things in life. Family freinds and somthing else. Skating was and is my heart and to hear the doctor say youll never be able to do it anymore is hard.

I get through by lisining to a song by Dan Reeder called youll never surf again i hope the link works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8gXMhOHdWg

If you want to play it's your life you can play. Can you just wait till the symptoms are manageable. When your young its hard more and be careful rushing things. Ultimatley its your life and you gotta make the most of it nobody is telling you you cant do anything their just looking out for you and trying to help. use your age and your time to your advantage so you can enjoy a healthy life. All we have in life is our health. money awards cloths is nothing. Be happy and heal now so you can live now.
hardtimes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (02-15-2010)