View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 06:46 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default sleep

Dear Mari,

i am hoping you got to see your accupuncturist. i will check back in at some point to see if you have an update. meanwhile, i am just hoping you get your sleep in, whenever you can.

Dear Donna,

good for you! (and i so enjoyed the bit about the couch with all four dogs up on there... i bet it was nice and warm, for sure!)

---------------------

recently i had a period of extreme fatigue and insomnia with broken sleep - plus a plethora of other issues (due to my performing idiocies with my benzo taper).

anyway, i decided sleep is a huge huge management factor with this, and that i can't afford to let the attempt at a "civilized" schedule stop me from getting enough sleep. so, i have given myself permission to sleep however much and whenever i need OR want, at least until i finish the taper. if i manage to get a job of course i will have to remove the "whenever" clause but the weekends will be free rein still.

i am off caffeine completely too (unbelievable for me! i have not even had a "vacation" from caffeine since i was 16!) and i actually think that is helping my nerves and my sleep quality overall.

i find that not fighting tiredness constantly has made an amazing difference, even in my mood.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
mymorgy (02-15-2010)