View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 06:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Kate- I wish you could say go skiing also I wish we could all go skiing! I know its serious, though, i know myself, and when Im going towards a crisis quite well now, isnt it feasible just to try one half day or something? Just to see how it affects me? If i start to feel horrible, i WILL stop.

Im sorry, that your not able to spend the day at the beach, i can completely relate such as to skiing. But it really sucks, and that youve been dealt this card is even worse. Im excited about my app. tomoorrow at Duke, after the EMG test, maybe they will have answers for me.

Hope your doing well.

Joan- I know, thanks. Its just hard of finding a good balance because often times its more of me being ****** off than it is me being happy. and i hate that. But maybe i play it off quite well, or maybe i am quite strong. Maybe a little of both. Thanks for all your encouraging words. Hope you feel well.

- I think im learning my limits, and when im getting close to a crisis, which is nice.

Maurice- Your fine being blunt, sometimes it needs to be put out there like such. But, when will I stop kidding myself? Im 17, so at this point, it might take a while. Im almost at terms with it, yet im still in awe to some extent. I know its not anything to mess around with, yet I dont feel like, im just going to STOP breathing on the mountain, i feel like id be weak first, then gradually start getting worse, and i can tell that.

Mestinon may not boost it to the strength i was, yet more than i have. Im sorry to hear about your not being able to swim or ski, i know its hard.

I am going w a good friend, and family, so im in agreeance, to see if I can do anything, atleast blues, if not blacks. Im going to try it no matter what, I think, and if i start feeling anything, then i know i need to stop. But i know my limits much better now, and what I can tolerate.

It is hard to accept, and i fight these feelings, everyday as we all do.

Hope your doing well.
tysondouglass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote