View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 08:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

In NYC Try the Hospital for Special Surgery. Dr. Richman/Dr. Seth Waldman 212-606-1015
and St. Lukes/Roosevelt Hospital Dr. Ronny Hertz 212-523-6367

On Facebook there is a site called Ketamine Klub. If you go to the discussions board there is a link for a doctors list. That is where you can find this information. I put in the info for NYC. But if you want info about any other area it is there for you.

Good luck to you.

XOXOX Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RsdnScared View Post
I was involved in a terrible car accident in july 09 and had emergency surgeries on my left leg leaving me with RSD/CRPS. I've been on Oxycotin and Roxiecoedone and the pain is so aggressive and unrelenting. I noticed when active with physical therapy and picking my mind off my condition the days were manageable. 7 months later the pain is very intense and im looking if anyone can reccomnend doctors in or around New York or really the best doctors because im finding doctors that know less than me about this condition ! thanks to anyone with any input

I was put on MsCotin (morphine) 30 mg's 3 times daily to see if it was the oxy that didnt work and that stuff was even worse on my system physically and i really felt it did no justice to my pain.
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote