View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 08:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by RsdnScared View Post
I was involved in a terrible car accident in july 09 and had emergency surgeries on my left leg leaving me with RSD/CRPS. I've been on Oxycotin and Roxiecoedone and the pain is so aggressive and unrelenting. I noticed when active with physical therapy and picking my mind off my condition the days were manageable. 7 months later the pain is very intense and im looking if anyone can reccomnend doctors in or around New York or really the best doctors because im finding doctors that know less than me about this condition ! thanks to anyone with any input

I was put on MsCotin (morphine) 30 mg's 3 times daily to see if it was the oxy that didnt work and that stuff was even worse on my system physically and i really felt it did no justice to my pain.
I am so sorry for your pain..We all understand the intensitivy and life altering hurt this is.... I have to ask..where in New York??? New York City or more Northern New York...as is a big State... Thank you for your information on the morphine..I am so doomed.... please know we are all friends here and will do our best to give you support and help....Hang in there as RSD is just mean...again..I am sorry!!

Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote