View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 12:43 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyloo View Post
I would like to hear someone tell me they're better from this burning..I'm losing hope....
Hi.

I started using Methyl B-12 immediately after I was diagnosed with Peripheral Neuropathy about 2 years ago. I'm diabetic. I had the zipping and zapping and burning. I can honestly say I am practically symptom free. I say practically because if the weather changes dramatically then I get a burn.

But other than that, as long as I do the best I can do in controlling my blood sugar, and I take my Methyl B at least 3 times a week, I'm good to go.

I used to take it every day, but I store it well, so I feel no need to take it every day. I take 5000 sublingually and I only recently started doing it 3 times a week. My husband who has had neuropathy for almost 20 years started a few months ago, so we share a bottle.

Because I only need to take it 3 times a week, it saves some money. It's not that pricey but every penny helps.

Unfortunately my husband hasn't had the same response that I got. I am extremely lucky, but I'm also fanatic about what I put in my mouth.

So all I can say is best of luck and I do hope you stop burning.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote