View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 12:37 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

My visual migraines (or at least vision issues I've had that have definitely linked to migraines) have been seeing a slowly emerging crescent moon shape in my left eye, which almost looks prismatic, then it fades away (the rest of the eye's cloudy gray, which also comes and goes) - all within the span of 20-30 min.

Otherwise, seeing a seemingly centered halo of white light with a black center. THAT was scary.. and came immediately following a horrible charlie horse in my leg (that was during my 3 month stint on Yasmin - evil pill).

I've seen these flashes of blue/green hues that you're referring to though as well, I just never linked them to the MS, I thought they were related to looking at TV/PC monitor too long (white background to darker area, for example). I noted them within the past couple days happening with more frequency, and last night my left side (arm/hand) started the tell-tale pins & needles, and I ended up in bed with a left side migraine throbbing in my temple, that spread a good portion of my forehead. It took everything to think about something to distract from the pain and nausea. Luckily I was able to sleep, but I still have pins & needles a bit in my left side and fingers today, and a bit of a headache still left.

So that's interesting that the flashes of 1 color can also be migraine. Good to know!
05/2008 - Relapse
05/2008 to 02/2009 - Copaxone
10/2011 - Relapse - Optic Neuritis developed
9/2012 - Relapse - Balance issues 1 sided
8/2012 - Erythema Nodosum - diagnosed 10/2012, reaction to Topiramate (Topamax)
April 7/14 - Raynaud's Syndrome DX
dmplaura is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (02-15-2010), Lady (02-15-2010)