Thread: Night Owls
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 10:50 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Make sure I was awake? Shoot, Curious, you know me better than that. I was dead on the couch at 12:37 PM. I'm a Night Owl, remember?!? I fell asleep at about nine-thirty this morning and woke up around four.

What is spondylolisthesis? Boy what a word! I've heard you mention it before, but I never really understood it much. You say it comes from an old injury? Is the pain like inside the bone, or more in the joints and cartilege?

My condition, whatever it is, causes me sharp pain in the left side of my abdomen. It feels like somebody stabbed me in the left side and the knife blade broke off in there. Then of course after years of pain the fibro and other stuff sets in, and I'm just SOL. But thanks for that wonderful compliment! You really are a good friend.

It's not just mechanic's wives who have noisy cars. Ever notice that so many mechanics drive the crappiest cars? I've never owned a new car in my life. I always bought them old and broken, then fixed them up in my shop. It has saved me a ton of money over the years, I can tell you.

I watch Curious George with my little girl. She's ten, and it's new to her, but she's starting to really like it. She just thinks it's weird that I get into the show so much. She'd probably flip out if she ever saw me watch George of the Jungle! What is it with these Georges that I find so entertaining?

I hope you're feeling better today. Did ya get any shuteye at all last night? Gotta keep up that energy for the grandmonkeys, right?

Take care Curious...
Idealist is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote