View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 10:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

i wonder if doody's cat is related to Hemingway's notorious 6 fingered kitties

i wonder how come i didn't know alffie was visiting moi, but then again i dont know lots of things now a days

i wonder if goofy knows my grandma has alzheimers and my aunt is a geriatric nurse too, it sure is rough

i wonder at how life changes so quickly

i wonder how sad it makes me that everyone else gets snow but me.

i wonder also why it didnt snow in NY when i was there but did last week instead.

i wonder if scrabble ever got my thank-you email/PM's since the email bounced back and i havent heard from her.

i wonder if anyone else has an elderly dog and so much trouble as I do with Lucy, she had ear infections and infected ear drums starting last month and got Geriatric Vestibular Disease which results in vertigo & a loss of balance. She seems ok now after LOTS of antibiotics and ear drops but she is now completely deaf.

i wonder how come I live in a place that only has a few days of winter a year when i dream of snow year-round. lol

i wonder about the topic of suicide... the reason we are all here. And i wonder how many of you think of suicide on a day-to-day basis.

i wonder if i can say that I am happy I do not anymore.

i wonder if those of you that have lost loved ones think of them on a day-to-day basis.

i wonder if i can say that i do.

i wonder if Kell has tried Frontline, that's what we use. Except today I found a little one on my shirt! *ack

which also makes me wonder about a few weeks ago when I was walking to my car and a big cockroach flew and landed on me! i wonder if you all can guess how loud i screamed, and to top it off- i'm terrified of them now that i found out from the allergist im highly allergic to them.

i wonder about all of your "policies" on household vermin/insects, etc.

i wonder if you kill or just remove them.

i wonder if i can say i hate them but can't stand squishing them.

and i wonder if i can say the salon lady told me peppermint oil scares away ants!
hsiw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote