View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 05:32 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Default Sold Some Furniture - I Should Be Happy

I had advertised my dining room set on Craig's List back when I had my garage sale. I reposted it in January just to see if I'd get any takers. If I ever move to a smaller place I will probably not have room for formal dining room furniture (table, 8 chairs and a china cabinet). Neither son wants it or wants to pay to store it. It's a little fussy for a single guy......more suited for a family.

I got an email from a lady last night asking if I still had it. I got into a conversation with her via email and she used to live in this county and we know some of the same people! Small world!

She came over to look at it today and loved it. Called her SIL who had a van and he came with two other men and loaded it all up. My dining room is empty now and it echos if I talk in there.

I'm glad to have sold it. I have added to my "fund" and don't have to worry about what I'll do with it when the time comes to move. I have a table and chairs in my breakfast area so I have what I need.

Why am I sad????
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (02-15-2010), Dejibo (02-15-2010), ewizabeth (02-15-2010), Jappy (02-16-2010), SallyC (02-15-2010), soxmom (02-16-2010), Twinkletoes (02-17-2010), TwoKidsTwoCats (02-15-2010)