View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 10:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

noticed something today at practice. finally realized what i was feeling. i wasnt necassarily in a fog or disoriented i know what those feel like it was more just like my processing speed was slower. it was during a pretty strenuous drill like getting up and down the court scrimmaging type and thats when it was the worst.

why would strenuous work just bring this on all of a sudden because otherwise i seem to be at a pretty normal processing speed? why this bothers me so much is that because of it i play uncharactiristicly out of control you could say. i make stupid mistakes i normally wouldnt like throwing a pass that i know i wouldnt make unless i was in that state of mind. i dont want to have the coaches think that is my usual play because its not very good. i feel bad because when i make those stupid plays i just hurt my teammates and i can tell the other varsity girls get mad about it.

i dont really know what to do because i want to tell them whats happening so they know i dont really mean to be doing that but at the same time i just want to play through it and hope it gets better so its not like im making excuses. why would this come on all of a sudden anyone know?
soccer14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (02-16-2010)