View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 10:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks, Kendra...

What is the time interval between tapers? Is your doctor going down by 10mgs monthly, or biweekly? My doc. has not suggested that I do any more tapering once I get to 50/0, but I'm thinking of sneakilly doing it on my own (muahahaha)- carefully, that is, though...Just 'cause I'm so sick of this med.. I'm not going to start until I see the second neuro. for the second opinion, but I want to make sure I do it safely if I decide to do it...

You know...I feel completely delusional about some of the side-effects...I thought that I hadn't gained weight, at least on my 'body.' Actually, according to the scale, I haven't- I'm still the same weight (about 135 lbs), but I saw some other pics. from Christmas that my aunt took, and lord have mercy, I was trying to find Hootie in the pics. 'cause the blowfish was definately in town...

I actually thought that there was something wrong with the pics. because I was the only one in some of them, but when I saw the others with my other family members in them too, I realized that there was nothing wrong with the pics. or camera...lol...I look straight-up weird!

Anyway, I guess I have the lipodystrophy because my trunk, face, arms and neck look massive, but my legs look thin...I also have a ferocious case of acne...Prednisone sucks, I will say it again! lol

Nicky
Nicknerd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote