View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 03:27 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I am unclear from the chart what it is showing, but thanks for adivice, I do plan on bringing up the issues next time I see my neuro. Just keeping up with this whole thing has been a enough to drive me nuts. Fortunately people at work and the kids I teach are very supportive. Right now my hands seem to be cooperating, but then again I have had the day off and have not had to push my chair around or lean on my crutches.

I know they probably make things a little worse but I have definitely noticed a decline in strength and dexterity in the last couple of months. I should say i noticed a lack of sensation at least a year earlier but almost no change in it up until a few months ago that I noticed. That said I was pretty focused on getting relief from the pain in my feet and legs and up and around.

I may look into a nighttime splint to keep my hands straight. I tried using those little sticky rubber tips for turning pages today of a book I was reading but found that it was even more annoying since it made it so I couldnt feel the paper at all.

Before I see the OT at the clinic I may check with the OT at the school I teach at to see if she has some advice
kreink is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote