View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 12:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Rach ,
I'm so sorry that you are having such a rough time right now. I know the feeling of "If my life will be like this then I don't want to be here". The past 8 months have been very trying for me. I was at the end of my rope. Depression was so bad that I felt like I was in a deep dark tunnel and couldn't see my way out of it. I cried ALL the time and kept telling God, that if he wants me to come home then I am more than ready. Well it's 8 months later and I am still here I also am so much better now than I was before and actually look forward to each day again. Of course my situation is different from yours because I have treatment for my MG and you are stuck in "limbo land".

I am reading a very good book called How to Handle Adversity by Charles Stanley. I am not sure what your belief is but I am a Christian and would recommend this book to anyone who is going through any type of adversity. It makes you look at your adversity in a different way. Funny thing is that I picked it up at a dollar store for only $2.00 and it is one of the best books I have read in a long time. Since you are having trouble with your eyes then you probably can't get a copy of it but you can always keep that in the back of your mind for another time.

My point is, I know it is hard but try to hang in there. Take it one minute at a time and don't give up. I am praying that your diagnosis and treatment plan will come very soon and brighter days are ahead for you.

Take care and don't apologize about being down at this time. We all have been down because of MG and we are here for you. So please don't hesitate to post on here how you feel. You need encouragement and this is the place where you will find it.

Blessings,
Shari
Shari_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
rach73 (02-16-2010)