View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 05:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Kuddos to the team here, soccer14. We're all in agreement. U NEED 2 B EVALUATED!!!!!

You're a minor. What are you telling your parents? You're OK? What?

They should notice things about you, pre-concussion and post-concussion. Maybe your condition IS VERY MILD and needs only slight attention/modification/medication. But without knowing that, you're just risking further disability FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. You think things are bad now... This is not a disability friendly world, by no sssssttttrrrreeeeeeeettttccchhhh of the imagination. It's expensive too.

Are you keeping up with your grades?

I really have been worried about you during your absence from NT. I would check on your Avitar to see if you were posting somewhere else. So I'm following you around because I do care about you and I am very concerned! If you got appropriate medical attention, I wouldn't have this fear/anxiety of the unknown. Knowledge is empowering. If you know what it is, you can deal with it. Come clean with your symptoms and go get checked out. Do it for me... for us... That's what you need 2 do. It will be OK...

How bad are your symptoms?

What other problems are you having?

Reasoning is one problem you have. You're not being fair to yourself and your family and team. A qualified doctor could help you. The doctor has treated a lot worse injuries and brought them back to go on with their life.

I understand and respect your love to play ball. How good are you? Take as long as you want. We'll read it. I'd love to hear about how you won the game for the team!!!! or whatever...

At your age, your body is going through a lot of changes very fast. Youth is sooooo blissful. Carefree and happy days for most teenagers. I want that for you.

One other thing. How long do you plan on playing ball? Till what age?

(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hockey (02-16-2010)