View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 06:27 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I cant help with the MRI...my way of dealing with that stupid thing is to just not get any more MRI's.

I know what you mean about the never-ending flare. I think mine isnt as bad as yours, but it's just as annoying. (I've just had constant numbness in my left hand since september.)

I think you should just go ahead and have the temper tantrum. You're earning it having to endure the torture of the MS...What kind of tantrum do you want? The one where you're sitting on the floor, spinning on your back and screaming "no no no no no no no no" or the one where you hold your breath?

I'm seriously considering going around to garage sales to buy plates and china that people are getting rid of, with the express purpose of taking it somewhere safe to break on purpose when I'm mad at the MS or just frustrated. Someplace where I can Frisbee throw a bunch of plates a a wall so I can have the pleasure of smashing things.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (02-17-2010), SallyC (02-17-2010)