View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 12:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I like Ada, took Methadone for well over 3 yrs, I think my dose was higher than yours Ada? I was on 20mg three times a day. Which is alot, I did not have side effects from it at all. It was ten times easier on my system than any other med I've been on with the RSD.

Things happen in life we can't control. But Methadone is such a strong drug, that if you took one pill you would know it, and if you had one side effect you would know it as well.

I know the warnings are out there about Methadone, but when you sit back and look, they are out there about every drug basically. So please use caution in any medication you take.

I heard on the local news today, one of the worst problems is people not telling their doctor everything they have taken, and then things counter, and death can happen. So if it's an herb, an over the counter drug, or something anothe doctor has given you, let each doctor know everything you have taken, and don't take a chance on loosing your life because of drug interactions.

Debbie
gigglebabe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote