View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 08:48 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

hey dej, I have 2 scheduled for the 24th and the brain scheduled for the 25th. Neuro decided to hone in on ortho mri and get the w/without contrast and go on and do the cervical that day too to cut down on the MRIs. Seems to make more sense than making 3 appointments. I think we did 14 last year? or 16? Heck, I lost count!

On the plus side I am not afraid of the tube, it's the whole body stiffening I get from laying still for so long. Hoping the voltaren will help with that this time. Then again, I am going in with a broken vertebra this time, so i dunno.

And I usually burn a cd to take with me before I go. I have found heavy metal and techno are the best to drown out the noise. Made the mistake of taking an audio book once... horrible. the noise from the machine was too loud and I ended up asking them to switch to the radio halfway through.

Comfy non metal clothes... I have a few MRI OUTFITS... because it is more comfortable than trying to do it in a gown or in scrubs that don't belong to me.

Good Luck!

I am not spoiled!
legzzalot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (02-17-2010), Lady (02-17-2010)