View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 03:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks

Thank you for your replies. I have woken up today feeling brighter. Yesterday I did have a few tearful moments, I always try and limit myself to one day and try and distract myself after.

I find this depression - although I think that term is a bit strong, as people automatically think you should be on medication! LOL Seems to be part of chronic illness that no one wants to discuss with you. So I am grateful that you have said that at one time or another you have been hit with this.

Thanks for letting me know as well that some of you have also found you have discolouration with Ptosis or a weakened tongue. That picture was great Nicky. My eyelid definately goes a different colour - its open at the moment, but I can already feel the heaviness in my brow, so it wont be for much longer. It was interesting Joan that you said your son noticed yours.

Shari thanks for the book recommendation, I'm not religious in any way, but I'm sure it may provide me with some new ideas.

Annie thanks for your post. It made me remember that I'm supposed to be seeing a neuro opthamologist when I go up in March. When I saw them last time they were the only Dr's to ever notice that my pupil drifts in the eye that has ptosis. It drifts out towards my ear. So I know they are observant.

Thank you all for your support I really appreciate it. Although I wouldn't wish this on anyone it was a comfort to know that lots of people go through this.

Love
Rach
rach73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote