View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 05:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

My headaches have steadily gotten worse over the last year and 1/2. Then in December, I was put back on depression/anxiety meds, which I had not been on for 5 yrs. A chemical imbalance again. My sister asked me if it is possible that I am getting slowly glutened in some way and I could not think of anything, until now! At work, we have 2 women who are constantly eating--cookies, bagels, crackers, pastries, etc. I have caught one of them at my desk spreading her crumbs around and I have reminded them again and again. A week or so ago, I picked up my invoices from the oticians lab and they were covered with crumbs, and yes, I did about raise the roof and I nearly threw all of their jumk food in the trash. I never deny others food, yet I do request that they stay out of my work areas with the food. I wonder if I am being slowly glutened in the office. When I first moved to this island, my headaches went away. Kev said it's because the salt air is good for me. Slowly they came back and now I have to wonder!
darlindeb25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote