View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 04:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm so sorry, you've been having it rough.
Depression is a difficult thing to go through, it can be brutal. It's very common amoung those of us with chronic illnesses.
I live my days in the moment.
I don't know what tomorrow will bring for me, so I try to find something to
enjoy, whether that be a good movie, a book, or sometimes, I'll read something funny. I find something, anything to enjoy. And there are times, when I allow myself to grieve how I once was, I think that's very important to do.
You do have a purpose, it may not seem like you do, but you do, and you are needed in this world. Just that , right now, it's clouded with the illness.Just coming here, and encouraging, or chatting with someone who is new, or uplifting one of us while we're down, is a place you are needed.

Let me know what your doctor says about your eye. I'm curious. I've had my lower lid sag, and from the sagging, it would redden a little, but with Myasthenia, so many things can be right there with it, popping up when it acts up. You just never know, but it's so important to talk with you doctors about it.
If you ever need to just chat, please please send me a message, I'd be more than happy too.
Much Love
Lizzie

Maxwell'sMom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
rach73 (02-21-2010)