Thread: Anxiety!!
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 05:23 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

she cant move her right arm right now.

I put her in front of her computer, and changed where the mouse goes...I might change the button settings on the mouse so it's easier for her to use...but I plunked her down onto the computer and set her loose on her email to read.

I emailed her sister this morning, so I'm hoping she'll call at least once or twice in the next few days.

I took a nap...was still feeling a bunch of anxiety, so I took 1/4 of an ativan. (those pills are teeny, it's hard to break them into quarter pieces) That little bit of ativan helped.

I'm hoping that things will get better in the next day or two. I think a lot of the anxiety I'm getting is coming at me whenever she moans or groans or when I accidentally bang her injured arm into something. (did that earlier) Whenever she does the scream of pain (well, it's not so much screaming as just a really loud "OWWWW!!") it makes me feel more anxious.

I think I'm going to go to the store and get something to eat for later, really just to get out of the house for a little bit. My dad wants me to pick some stuff up...snacks for my mom.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote