Thread: Question
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 07:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank you

I have had RSD/CRPS for almost 2 years now. I am only 29, I was 27 when I was injured. The pain, sensitivity issues all of it goes from the tips of my fingers all the way up my right arm up the right side of my neck down into my chest just below the collar bone and about 1/2 way down the right side of my back. WC only cares about the wrist since that is where my injury occurred. I am not working and haven't been for over a year now. I was trying to find a job but with all the doctors and therapy appointments I had no one would hire me. Now I have to do a career change because I cannot do the work I used to do. I am in Vocational Rehabilitation here in NE. They are helping me to try and get a job. I still use my arm but my fingers are trying to stay curled under and I keep laying my hand flat on a table as best I can and move them. Some days the muscles are so weak that I cannot even lift a stupid pen. I've been having more and more bad days than good lately. But anyway, I need to get off here. This is really hurting and anything more than 30 minutes on a computer I'm no good for the next day.
Iffynah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote