View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 09:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Friends

Yes, about making a phone call out of desperation that I would have definately regretted yesterday and today. God has shown me in this lesson that even though I am somewhat quiet and reserved, that people need people. And I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

I know I have to have surgical intervention on the posttraumatic issues. I also know that the surgery is risky and the causalgia always shows its ugly face in the aftermath of that. I did see my regular doc today, who deals mainly with the RSD, and she agreed that I should focus on the fusion on my good foot and try to get that one up and running again. She does not think I should have the amputation, she beleives it will be opening up a whole new can of worms. As I was leaving, I said this disease is horrible, where am I going to be ten years from now. She smiled and said you are maintaining this at a good pace, maybe there will be a cure, or at the very least, you will be exactly as you are now. She is always so encouraging for me, she thinks I do great and she reminds me of that everytime I see her.

I guess all we can do is deal the cards we are dealt to the best of our ability. I have never been a quitter. I put my nose deep into the word of God the last two days, Bobber thanks for your quotes they were lifesavers. Girls, I too will fight the fight, I have been strengthened, (and sedated) that helps, LOL, (only joking) and I beleive that through our suffering someday there will people or children who never have to experience the pain that we experience. AMEN. I am so grateful for all of you. May you all have a painfree minute, hour or day.

God Bless, Jeanie
Wilbyfree is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hannah1234 (02-18-2010)