View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 11:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondheart View Post
Ok, I nominate you Al to keep track of us all! Hey, I missed you too when BT1 crashed! I thought I'd nominate Cara to keep track of us all since she has The Gluten File website now, but since you volunteered ... Maybe it would be good to have a backup person as well.
Hi Claire,

Thanks for the reminder on this. Sure, I'll do it. It's always good to have a way to connect back up.

There other thing we've used in the past is Kim's Yahoo Message Group. Many of us here head there if there's problems connecting to the board.

Those that are interested, just PM me with your email address and whether or not you want me to share your addy with other BT members if the need arises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimS View Post
Okay Al, as long as you're being so honest... so will I.

I was honestly missing 'seeing' you but did not want to be a nag or make you feel like you had to do something you didn't want to... but I really was really missing you. I'm glad you are staying here but think that you should 'sticky' your other site under your name so that we can come and track you down whenever we need to.
Thanks Kim, I appreciate your honesty. However, sometimes I need "nagging"...just ask Peg! heheehe [we need to ask DocJohn about up'ing our image count - 5 is just not enough!!] I have missed seeing you too. Hey...how's Ben doing?

“We cannot all do great things, but we can do small things with great love.” ~Mother Teresa
aklap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote