View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 12:54 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

It was sooooooo good!

I had to go shopping by myself because my dad had to stay home with my mom because of her broken shoulder, and when I got into the store, I was freezing. So, I figured I'd just go get the smallest hot chocolate they had. Saw the apple cider drink and decided to get that.

Wish I'd gotten the larger one now. The grocery store is a 24hr store, but the Starbucks kiosk isnt...I wish it were, because I'd go back down there and buy some more right now if I could.

I was walking around the store, with my Starbucks drink in the little drink holder on the cart, and today was also the first day I'd taken my little bluetooth headset with me out in public to use with my cellphone. I was one of those crazy headsetted cellphone people carrying a Starbucks. (dad kept calling me with requests from my mom for munchies)

Next time I'm set free from the house to go get stuff for them, I'm making sure to stop at a Starbucks for an apple cider. It was like liquid candy!

Nice thing is, that the grocery store has a starbucks, SuperTarget has one, AND there's a freestanding Starbucks over by the yarn store that I like to go to. I've got 3 Starbucks within 2 miles of my house. Yay!

I'm a latecomer to the Starbucks craze, but geeze, it's easy to be converted to that. I might actually start drinking coffee if it tastes as good as the cider does.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote