Thread: Greetings!
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 10:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Greetings!

Hi,

First of all I'd like to greet everyone and compliment the supportive and informative community you guys have. My name is Ken and I'm a new member out of Los Angeles and joined neurotalk with the hopes of perhaps finding some information about my condition/symptoms. For a few years now my body would go numb in the middle of showering but everything would go back to normal immediately after finishing. But a few weeks ago the numbness came back (on the bus on the way to work) and hasn't gone away since. It's difficult to explain. I can function normally (ride a bike, etc) but just can't feel things. For example when I turn a door knob, I can feel the temperature and pressure against my hand but not the doorknob itself. If i pinch myself I can't really feel it until I pinch hard enough. I've done research but can't find any info on numbness throughout the entire body. I'm getting worried that it is permanent since it's been a month since it came and hasn't subsided. Thanks in advanced and ANY info would be greatly appreciated.
mrfd3s is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (02-20-2010), Dmom3005 (02-20-2010), Hockey (02-19-2010)