View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 12:21 PM
Gromlily

Gromlily

Default Oh Di !!!!!!!!!

I am heartsick...I am so very sorry!!! We have talked before about your Dee and my sister, so I know what all you have been through in trying to help your precious daughter. I'm so, so very sorry this happened.

I wish there was something I could do to help you now, you've been a wonderful source of support and comfort for me personally as well as others here on the forum. I am sure that in reading through all these posts you have been able to feel all the love that everyone here has for you.

Di, in this truly difficult and hard to understand time,I pray that God will surround you with his peace that passes all understanding. I pray that you will find hope and comfort in knowing that Dee is in the best of all places now and is pain free! Sweetheart, I will pray that God will give you the strength that you will need to get through this difficult time, and that soon you will be able to find joy in the memories of the good times you, Dee and your family had together.

Hubby and I will be lifting you up in prayer. Please let us know how you are doing when you can.

God Bless and keep you Dear One,
All my Love,
Gromlily ~
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote