View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 01:22 PM
Gromlily

Gromlily

Default California Injured Workers please read!!!

I am writing a letter to Governor Schwarzenegger about my Workman's comp. case and submitting it to an Aide that works on labor issues. I am doing this to let the Governor know about all of the difficulties I have had over the last 4 years; in receiving the diagnostics needed to diagnose and determine the extent of my injury as well as receive consistent care. I am also letting him know that my Attorney resigned form my case as he felt it was too much work and that he wouldn't be adequately compensated. I have a deposition coming up and was told by an aid at the Workers comp. office that I need to be represented by an Attorney. I have called 5 Attorney's so far and they have all turned me down for the same reason.

I told the Governor's Aide about the forum and some of the horror stories I've read here and she would like (if anyone is willing to share) to give him that information as well.

If you want, you can put anything you would like to tell the Governor on this thread. Or if you want to maintain your privacy, you can p.m. me, and I will copy and paste your message to send to him.

I will be sending this information to him next Monday, so that will give anyone who wants to participate almost a week to contribute something.

Thanks You Guys,
G ~
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote