View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 10:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

THAT is a great outlook to share the smiles! I have to say, my hubby has NOT seen me without them in and never will! LOL....he felt funny at 1st but now, like me, he is getting use to them and has remarked how wonderful they look and how more confident I seem and pointed out how they have 'filled in' some of my 'lines'...LOL...it is definatley a life change, but it depends I guess on how you look at it! LOL...smile on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newhorizon View Post
Humarock.. thanks soooooooo much for addressing my concern. I hope to find someone who isn't superficial, but it's tough to do that nowadays. It's funny but I actually wonder how I could keep my dentures clean should I chose not to take them out at night...lol.

I'm not sure if my wearing dentures is one topic I'd ever feel comfortable talking about with anyone. I guess it wouldn't be hard for one to tell if someone's teeth are real or not so I'll leave it be until someone asks!

I'll keep you posted. Meanwhile, I'll keep smiling coz it may just make the world a better place for some
humarock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (02-22-2010), Bryanna (02-20-2010)