View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 01:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder why i forgot to ask how Doody is doing since her fall over the gate??I feel terrible about overlooking that sentence!!!
I wonder if i can leave a get well{{{{{{{hug}}}}}for Doody...
I wonder if she is nervouse about the sleep study on sunday??
I wonder if whomoi knows how much i appreciated the info in the pm
I wonder if i can send get well wishes for hsiw doggie..
I wonder if hsiw knows i appreciate the info about the frontline..I need every bit i can get..LOL-I plan on buyng some of the frontline plus next go round!It kills the eggs larve and adults..YAY!
I wonder if i can tell hsiw that my girl does not want me to kill insects when we find them..She always gets mad at me for killing them<sigh>
I wonder if i can tell Julie that i am happy for Michael and that he had a good time at school
I wonder if Julie will really get the mommy break that she needs when daddy finally comes home..I sure hope so!!!
I wonder if Julie takes nice hot bubble baths with scented candles once the kids are tucked away-Dont forget the good book or magazine..LOL..It always helps me to relax.I used to call it mommy me time ..When the kids were little.
I wonder why my daughter has started cutting herself...
I wonder if she was just trying it to see if it would help ease her pain because her friends had done it..She swore she wouldn't do it again
I wonder if i will be able to find her a good therapist.
I wonder if this mess i helped create will ever get better..
I wonder if she will blame me when she is able to get out of here someday..

Kellie

Everybody has problems. Some we create for ourselves, some others create for us. How we react to those problems is up to the individual. Eleanor Roosevelt stated, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." We must control our reaction to our problems or perceptions. Otherwise, they will own you.
~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote