Thread: Night Owls
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 11:40 PM
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member

george...george...george of the jungle...watch out for that TREEEEE! LOL

this link will tell you more about my back....
http://www.spineuniversity.com/publi...esub.asp?id=39

there are different stages. it depends on the amount of slippage. my slippage is at L5-S1. in a nut shell: Importantly, spondylolysis only refers to the separation of the pars interarticularis (a small bony arch in the back of the spine between the facet joints), whereas spondylolisthesis refers to anterior slippage of one vertebra over another (in the front of the spine). Therefore, although the terms are sometimes used interchangeably, this is incorrect and the two are technically not interchangeable. ( i copy and pasted that...you think i talk like THAT? )

i'm having my own little pitty party tonight. frustrated i guess. i try to be understanding, but my pain is gettin in the way. do you find that people don't beleive you are in pain because you don't look like you are?

so tomorrow...you take a nap for me ok? i did have a blast watching grandmonkey at the park today. no going down slides for me today. it was relaxing and the weather was beautiful!

hehehe...you save money on cars....i save money never having to buy a gym membership! my car is a 94. hubby has been looking for something for me. not brand new. he doesn't go for that. i had to twist his arm to buy him a new suburban. any advice?
Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote