View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 02:21 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Awesome Testimony !

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a detailed scenerio of your experience!! I hope more and more people do the same....every bit of info means alot to us!
Some experiences are good, some not so good. Either way, it's important for people to be aware of everything involved.

I felt the same about the Medtronic Rep when I had my trial. I felt very very rushed, which caused extra stress. It's absolutely imperative to have someone there to be an extra set of eyes and ears. And it only makes logical sense that they should explain things BEFORE we come to the post op area!

You've got such a wonderful way of explaining the experience. I hope they asked you to be a spokesperson for people to reach out to. It means so much to hear it from the perspective of the patient. Not to demean the medical personnel, but they usually are very busy and have several other procedures to get thru in a day.....they simply aren't usually able to give the one-on-one that we are desperate for during such an intense time.

God Bless you! And may you have a smooth recovery!

Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kakimbo (03-23-2010)