View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 07:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Rach,

I'm sorry to hear you are having such a rough time right now. I know that when my weakness sets in, it's like instant darkness and depression. I feel like it's more chemical, than emotional...but maybe it's emotional. It's hard to have our bodies totally defy us and feel like they are going dead. I have been feeling so much better lately with all of the treatment that I am recieving...so please please try to keep it in the back of your mind, things will get better. You can manage this illness, you can live some kind of normal, even if it's different than what you wanted at one time....
As for the stomach pain....I have had gallstone (and had my gallbladder removed) and ulcers...they both feel similar in type of pain...mine felt like the most intense hungar squeezing pain ever. But the gallstones were so much worse than the ulcer. Have you noticed any type of pattern to the pain? My gallbladder used to act up if I ate anything fatty...I remember my babe made me breakfast in bed, with eggs and bacon one morning, and I ended up in the hospital doesed on pain killers for 3 hours because the pain was so intense for so long. So anyway...I hope you can get things figured out soon. I will be praying for you !!! Take care and be strong.
Jessica
sugrkiss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
rach73 (02-21-2010)