View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 02:43 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default As Douglass Adams would say....

in the intro to 'Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' DON"T PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now, there's little to indicate a CHRONIC or PROGRESSIVE aspect, as in my case....Let the docs do all the tests, decide and sort thru a super heap of where's, whyfore's and what's....and ALSO let the DOCs deal with the approval processes SHOULD it come to that...THEY will help you thru all the HOW's should it need to be....The odds are against it, for the most part.
Melody, dear, you are trying to create bridges to cross when there may be NO NEED! I went thru the maze in my PN diagnosis...I went thru it AGAIN during my Cancer's diagnosis and treatments... Believe me, the PN while harder to educate yourself on...was a far easier route! Fewer variables, believe it or not... The cancer testing varied due to the:Stage, Level w/in stage; Markers, and surgery biopsies....THAT DOESN'T Happen w/Nueropathy tests and diagnoses...only 'waits' for tests results and then 'waits' for what other tests mite occur... YES the WAITS are killers, but, believe me, OTHER WAITS are far, far worse?

You have heaps of good things on your side! First - docs that know you, don't discount you a 'loony-tunes' as many here have experienced...Second-
your docs are or, seem to be, doing everything in the Liza Jane Chart proscribed method of 'going down da list' in terms of actual diagnosis[es] and LAST - most important you've a BC type insurance....They are leaders in IVIG theapy inclusions and while may be 'squirrelley' seeming to mere mortals...well, when docs can document NEED, they comply...Even Empire...

FOR NOW, DEAR LADY! Don't fret yer mind about it, untill all tests are DONE and done in sequence and done right and the whole JURY gets IN! You don't really know where you are in the process to panic...Don't expend energy until you need to! When or IF you need to...well, save it until then, Lower your own stress to keep your own PN from getting worse... Use that adrenaline when and where it's truly needed...

Hugs and good thoughts until...let's just sit on the side and try to only 'vibrate' verry gently until there's need to REALLY vibrate? - j

In the meantime, just simply take care of Alan!
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote