Thread: New to thread
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 09:54 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Cool thanks

Thanks to everyone on the thoughts and info. I will ask about Dr. Mapstone when I go see a Dr. Martin at OU next week. The other Dr. in Colorado I did look him up and I used to live near where he is located. I feel when I have my surgery that I would recover better at home. I would miss my kids (bickering with each other) my husband and my dog way to much to be gone for any length of time. My advice to all of you is to keep laughing (even when it makes your head hurt) because if you don't, you will cry and that makes my head hurt worse. My kids joke with me and call me brain damaged, the people at my work laugh when I ask questions like " how much did this dog weigh" and they reply "I don't know you weighed him". I am fortunate I live and work with a great group of people that know when I am having a good day or a bad day and work with me not against me. I have never posted on any kind of chat before but when I found this site I felt compelled. Thanks for being here even though I am sorry for the reason why. Gotta go to softball practice in a while, my house is still a mess and it's raining. I am gona try to have a wonderfull day. Cathy
Cathy M is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hockey (02-21-2010)