View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 10:04 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi,

My nurse mentioned Vitamin E to me and I have since read up on it and it says it can help with the arthritis. It has a lot of good benefits so you might want to try it.

You might ask your Dr. for Lidocaine patches also. A lot of us on here use them and they do help a lot.

Have you tried PT. Make sure you have a PTist that knows about RSD. If they do they won't make you lift weights and do therabands. They will do a lot of massages and myofascial release. We tend to tighten up from the pain that we are in. We tend to get in a protective mode so no one will touch us and we tighten up.

When the ones like you come on here that are in such a bad way it reminds me of how I was for so many years. My heart goes out to you.

Others will have some good ideals. I remember going back to my Dr. with ideals I got off of here. You finally find the things that help.

The pain doesn't go away completely but we can get it under some contorl with the right meds, PT, ketamine, Pain pump, SCS's and anything else they finally come up with.

I hope you find what relieves you pain soon.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (02-21-2010)