View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 02:36 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default labor saving devices

I keep buying labor saving devices....this weekend it was a lightweight vacuum...never mind that I am doing some stuff that is hideously labor intensive...like making soap. Maybe I am dumb. (The soap turned out, BTW, and it was I guess, what I would call fun. It beats 'base jumping' for a hobby.) I hope the guys like violet smelling footballs....I ran out of cutesy girly soap molds and had to pour the excess in 'manly' molds. I have several pink footballs that smell real nice, and a boat load of dirty dishes. But hey, I did something.

OK, so the vacuum works, when used. There in lies the problem.... It does nothing when parked (fancy that)....neither do I, and I am parked today, waiting for the next low front to pass...next 4 to 8" to fall, so I can move again. So, I am looking at my nice new, lightweight hand vacuum. Maybe hubby will like it.

I could do a real boring youtube of me, waiting for the storm. I am not sure there is any interest in watching a late middle age lady, succumbing to gravity and low pressure.

Every distal knuckle looks like a bony sausage....I won't say how they feel (but the image of sausage being extruded from a sausge grinder pretty much fits it)....I can not even open a door, and toilet paper is a real challenge. Can't move my wrists...they feel broken. And I can't breathe very well...(this can not be old age, or no one would aspire to this!)

Maybe I can find something good to eat....something some one else cooked.

Others not so bad:
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote