View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 03:46 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I often tell my husband he is my zombie....I appropriate his physical body when I need something done, like my girly soap made. He is very accomodating, because if he doesn't help, I go ahead, drop things, break things and usually require a trip to the ER, (which is something he truly hates....nothing to do there, and the food sux.)

Kitt, I do have larger soap molds....I have this big wood one that is a bit over 3 feet long and makes bars...you just take the sides off and cut them. Old fashioned soap. I made a small batch (and big mess) yesterday to see if it 'really worked'....lo and behold, it did....I expected it to fail for some reason. Now I can move onto the bigger soap. I don't expect to make many little fancy ones...only when I use more expensive ingredients maybe?

Well, Friday my kitchen gets torn apart, so I set up my soap making stuff in the basement, that should work out for me....then I don't have to immediately clean the mess, not to mention I don't have to worry about ruining the new kitchen counters. I will be without a kitchen for 6 weeks....ugh. I don't know what I got myself into. Hopefully when it is done, I will have room for my large brood and their accessories when they come for the holidays. My house is filling up with baby stuff! I hope I can survive the dust....cough, cough.

If the new kitchen only came with new hands!

Others not so bad:
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote