View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 08:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder how nice it is to know Alffe will have a new family member.....

I wonder how cute our deputy sheriff is....

I wonder how I wrote this long post for our forum this morn on my laptop but just don't have the energy to put it up....

I wonder if I can just ask for a few prayers as I prepare to fly out to the west coast all the way across this great country of ours, as my son has been in an accident, on top of his wife leaving him, and too much else to go into.... Mom, and Gmom duty calls me......

I wonder why life has to get sooooooooooooo complicated soooooooooooo often lately.....

I wonder how all my friends are here, and if I can just leave some prayers and hugs.......

I wonder at how despite all the emotional turmoil and change in my life, and in those close to me, I was still able to go out and walk, and dance, and play in the leftover snow, and leave my footprints...hehehehehehe, of course, they will melt away....I am grateful for that....and for you..... *from my heart to yours.....

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
Thoreau

~ You can give without loving, but you cannot love
without giving. ~
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (02-22-2010), Alffe (02-22-2010), barbo (02-22-2010), jaded2nite (02-22-2010), Koala77 (02-22-2010), tamiloo (02-25-2010)