Thread: Question
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 09:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I did contact a lawyer in GA because this is a GA WC case. She told me not to settle and that I should really have a professional to handle this. So tomorrow I am going to call her again and see if she will take this case. She wants me to get checked by a doctor and see how much it is going to cost me for the rest of my life for treatment and meds. She was also telling me that even though I had to leave my job due to lack of transportation, when I couldn't find a job that would work with me on light duty I should have been getting paid by WC. She also told me that because I haven't been seen by a doctor since July 2009 it has hurt my case a little but I honestly thought I was done with WC because that is what I was told. But she told me no my case cannot be transfered to NE but that I can still be seen by a doctor with approval by WC and they have to pay for it. I feel completely stupid that I didn't have a lawyer from the start. I did call one lawyer back in 2008 but he really didn't seem to care about anything and never did anything so I just stopped it all with him. I am hoping that this lawyer will actually get somewhere. Thank you all for all the posts. They were really helpful.
Iffynah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote