View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 11:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Holley
You may be over thinking this,,,If someone really does love you, than they are supportive and will ask [if they trully care] what they can do for you when they are around you or before they leave the house,,my wife of ten years does this for me,,,,,Another thing that you need to factor in , so you wont be so paranoid,is your relationship is still in the "new relationship stage ',,,meaning he is still infatuated with you because of the newness of the relationship and it appears from your post that he is really into you,,,,let it play out,,I dont see any red flags from your post,,,It is a blessing that God has sent you someone to love and care for you,,,,,,,,bobber P,S ... In the event that you conditions worsens{ I Hope and Pray it doesnt } you will be glad that you have someone there that loves you enough to be there for you and help with your needs,,good luck to you on both the relationship and RSD,,,sounds ike your in the early stages,,,please seek aggressive medical attention, it is inperitive , exspecially in the early stages,
bobber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyS (02-22-2010)