View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 06:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder just how much stress someone can take before they just break..... I am a strong person, but lord am I being tested.

I wonder at the nerve of the incubator....... less than 2 months after she was released on her own recognizance, she moved herself and her 2 kids in with a man, all while writing to my son and professing her undying love for him!!

I wonder that she has made no REAL attempt to get the baby back until my son told her there is no chance in HELL that he wants to be with her.

I wonder at how stupid she thinks we are. I've known for months of her living situation and its not pretty!

I wonder if she really thinks she has a snowballs chance in hell of actually getting custody........she is delusional.........even the sheriff she brought to my house told me she is crazy!!

I wonder at the nerve of this woman!!!

I wonder if I can ask for prayers for ME.....been having chest pains for a few weeks and have an appointment Wednesday with a cardiologist. My Dad died suddenly of a heart attack ( very young ) and I'm a little scared.

I wonder if I can apologise for not being very supportive.. I hope you all know you are never far from my heart, I'm just spread really thin these days and can only visit and read on rare occasions.....usually before 5am!

I wnder if I can leave a and a promise to try to be more of a friend to you all.
Addy (02-22-2010), Alffe (02-22-2010), barbo (02-23-2010), mistiis (02-23-2010), tamiloo (02-25-2010), Wren (02-22-2010)