Thread: its been awhile
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 01:35 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiredofpain07 View Post
Hi everyone,
Sorry that Ive not been here in awhile but there is a good reason for that. The day after Christmas we were in a really bad accident & totaled the car. The other bad news is that the same leg that is effected by crps is now also fractured & the doctors cant treat it because nothing can touch my leg. The pain is unbearable & the pain doc that Im seeing wont increase my pain meds. He only increased the perocet by 1 more a day----he said that the fracture would be better by next month ( March) even though my ribs havent healed since Sept. Im still trying to get into another pain clinic but he wont sign the discharge papers, so Im still stuck seeing him. I just really hope that he sings it soon because I really dont know how much longer I can take this pain. Its so hard to get out of my hospital bed now that I cant even tell you.
Just thought that I would let ya'll know why Ive not been on & I will try to get back here more often. Hope that ya'll are doing good & that your pain is being managed as well as it can be. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care.
Janet
Hi! I am new to forum. But i wanted to wish you well.. I am sorry for your suffering and wanted to wish you happy thoughts.. And hope that you will feel better soon. You will be in my thoughts and prayers..

hopefully your new friend
Barbara