View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 03:41 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymorgy View Post
thank you for that....my father was bipolar II and I think his father suffered from depression. on the other side one of my cousins is autistic and my cousin's son has aspberger's and my cousin said he has it and my uncle, my mother's brother had it and i have another cousin who at times is homeless and lives on the west coast somewhere....I think he went to Penn too and his sister is a social worker -go figure. Another cousin was chief speech writer to Clinton!
Bobby
My mother's side of the family has it. I found out a couple of years ago that one of my cousins has panic attacks. It was kept quiet for many years. My other cousin has mental health issues to.

She found relatives in the family tree as far back as in the 1800's with "Nervous" problems. They didn't know anything about Mental health problems in the 1800's. People didn't mention the word fear. I didn't talk about it at first.

I would be talking to someone,and have a quick panic attack,and my talking would suddenly stop. I would be looking at the expression on the face of the people who I would be talking to,and they would look alarmed,or shocked. That doesn't happen very often any more.

It's inherited. Everyone's individual personality makes it different,and complicated. Oh I hate this (These) mental health problems. These problems shift,so I can never figure out what it's going to do next. It's tormenting.

Then the Depression,and OCD throw me into a tail spin sometimes. I have been fighting the whole mixture for a long time,and I get so tired of it.

Hang in there. Thank goodness for the Lord,and the Bible. Thats what keeps me alive. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-24-2010)