View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 10:22 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi

Thanks again for your replies. I seem to be a bit better mood wise at the moment although my MG flare continues. Yesterday was the first day in over a week that my eye stayed open with mestinon. However today My eye refuses to open and my face has also been messed up with it. Swings and roundabouts I think.

Spoke to the MG nurse at Oxford today who is lovely as we have a concern that although I have been booked in they may not have a bed for me. She gave me the name and number of who to call so that's good. She also ran through with me what they will be doing whilst I'm there. Unfortunately it looks like EMG / SFEMG number 5 is going to take place. At least the guy that does it there makes it pretty painless. I will however end up looking like a pin cushion. They seem much more organised there and the MG nurse treats me very well and seems to believe me so thats good.

Nicky - I don't think I've been tested for those antibodies so I will make sure I ask.

Redtail- I would welcome some warmish weather! Its been sleeting all day, but no snow! Thank you for your kind words.

Pat - thank you for your message of support. I really hope we get some where this time with next months hospital admission. I try and remain hopeful but its difficult, Ive been through the "we will admit you for tests and find out what it is" before and was treated terribly.

Kendra- Thank you for your message of support. I really appreciate you all taking the time out for me.

Sorry in advance for any spelling mistakes etc. Ptosis not good and double vision. Makes typing such an adventure!

Love
Rach
rach73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Pat 110 (02-23-2010)