View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 03:26 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hi

Hi and thanks again for your replies!

Lizzie - you have to laugh when things like that happen. I'm glad I made you laugh! Yesterday my face went and that cracks my husband up because I end up talking like prince charles! We also have a term for when I fall over due to balance or my legs giving out which is "break dancing"! I choke quite a lot too, because of its frequency we no longer react. We had a friend around doing some decorating for us and I started choking mid sentence. When the choking ended hubs just turned to me and said "have you finished now?" and we collapsed in laughter. My friend couldn't work out why we were so calm. After he had been here a few days my choking didn't freak him out so much!

Redtail - the previous 4 sfemg/emg have all been negative. I've only ever recorded one jitter which isn't enough for a positive result. So here we go again! Although some Dr's now accept you can be negative on anti-bodies, they still find it hard to accept you can have a negative sfemg/emg. Despite Angela Vincents findings that a positive SFEMG/EMG is found in less than 70% (at Oxford) in patients with no detectable antibodies.

Thanks again,

Love
Rach
No ptosis as yet this morning......will it last? who knows?
rach73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote