View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 09:26 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I don't have CNS involvement, at least not so far....it has been a while since my last MRI. I 'feel' brain dead so many days. It is such a hard decision. I am a quintessential worry wart, so I am not sure that it is the right choice for me....plus if something bad can happen for me...it does. Not that IVIG Is without risk....it isn't. I think something that can be given in baby doses and backed off of, for me it the right choice. I think I need something added to the IVIG.

I am glad that the Rituxan worked for your CNS issues. It is good to hear something works. Sounds like for PN, it is less effective??

There seems to be a real push for Rituxan lately and on the Sjogren's board, I am not hearing of much success, but that is a whole 'nuther' issue. A few are on Cellcept, but that too packs a punch...I wonder if that can be titered way down? Oh well, much to think about....I have some skin changes lately, that are really a bit alarming.

Well, I dont want to highjack the thread. It would be good to hear if Rituxan works for PN, if any one has that experience.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Others not so bad:
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote