View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 10:51 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default What about yoga?

I fell for the second time on Sunday night. It scared the crap out of me. I got up from my office chair after sitting here typing my posts and reading (ha ha), and it was as if my right leg wasn't even there. I hit my hip and head on the way down, and twisted my ankle so bad I thought I had broken it. I was just laying there screaming in pain. Funny, my husband was at my feet trying to take off my shoe (as I screamed "don't you dare!"), and my two girls and two dogs were taking turns kissing my face.

Anyway, I called my doctor, and she was unconcerned Ugh! I can't wait to get to UofM on March 26th! My husband keeps telling me - well, you've had three back surgeries, your right leg will never be the same. But I know it is the neuropathy getting worse. I hate just sitting around on pain meds waiting!

Anyway, I am sorry this happened to all of you, but at least I found a group that understands ME.

Yesterday, at Starbucks, I met the owner of the local Yoga shop. He has offered to give me private lessons (for a fee, of course). Have any of you tried this?

Anytime I try PT, they insist I need to strenghten, and that just makes me worse (pain wise).
Mommyoftwo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote