Old 02-24-2010, 12:07 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyW View Post
hi all,

saw a vascular dr this week and he said that he thinks its more likely that i have neuro tos than vascular.....he said neuro tos can cause things like cold hands etc?....

however he did a check of my pulse with arms in neutral and arms in the stick em up position and other positions and said that there is a slight reduction in my pulse on the right side - i also told him i get occasional cramping pain along my inner forearm.....so he is sending me for a doppler test.

to any of you who have had this test....do they put you into many symptom provocative positions - are they very sucessfull if there is only a mild reduction in pulse.....
j

Tracey,

My computer is acting up, as is my TOS. BUT, I think I wrote about doppler testing on my tests below (updated every year) and it's number 5. It does NOT hurt me at all as it is just radar or pulsatintg light moved through the veins to make sure their are no blood clots

So it looks like to me you have a good guy who is checking out both vascular and neuro symptoms. Please post often so we may dissuage your fears.

God's healing to you.

Tam
tshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (02-24-2010)